Westar Federal Credit Union
Why Work Here?
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm work schedule, Paid Time Off and Paid Federal Holidays, Great Employee Retention.
Responsible for delivering superior service to members always. Present a positive, efficient and professional front line atmosphere. Assure the financial service needs of each member are promptly, accurately and courteously fulfilled.
Member Service Representative Job Responsibilities
- Efficiently and accurately handle all member transactions in person, electronically, or by phone including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, cash advances, issuing credit union checks, gift cards, balancing daily work, cash drawer, and negotiables.
- Research and follow-up on member inquiries regarding credit union accounts and services in a timely manner whether in person, by mail, phone, e-mail or fax.
- Educate and inform members on all credit union products and services; refer and/or cross-offering credit union products and services.
- Perform member account maintenance functions including account openings, closures, personal and account data changes.
- Remain accountable and responsible for the security of all credit union funds assigned.
- Possess and maintain knowledge of credit union products, services, policies, and procedures.
- Comply with all state and federal regulations related to this job and the credit union.
- Perform a variety of general administrative duties as requested to support credit union objectives including, but not limited to special projects as assigned, filings, sorting and distributing mail and attending to miscellaneous issues.
Member Service Representative Job Qualifications:
- Previous experience in customer service, cash handling or other-related fields
- Ability to build rapport with members
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Westar Federal Credit Union:
At Westar Federal Credit Union, we’re here to help our neighbors make their ambitions a reality. Westar has been a part of the local community since 1963. As a credit union, Westar is a non-profit that is owned by our credit union members. A fulfilling career that puts people first starts here. Westar Federal Credit Union prioritizes personable service and building long lasting relationships with credit union members. Westar Federal Credit Union offers a supportive, welcoming and inclusive work environment that celebrates diversity. Westar Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.