1. You must be a member of Westar FCU to obtain a loan.
You are eligible to join if you live, work, worship, or attend school in the towns of: Baldwinsville, Camillus, Elbridge, Geddes, Jordan, Marcellus, Memphis, Onondaga, Solvay, Van Buren, and Warners.
Loan rates and terms are determined by individual credit history, underwriting factors, and loan-to-value. Rates are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to approval.
2. Please select your loan request type and complete the application.
- Automobile/Motorcycle/Truck Application
- Home Equity Application
- Home Equity Line of Credit Application
- Overdraft Line of Credit Application
- Personal Loan Application
- Recreational Vehicle Application (RV/Boat/ATV/Snowmobile/Tractor)
- Share Secured Application
- Visa Credit Application
3. After completing the above application:
Please provide verification of Personal Identification (State Driver’s License/Passport) and income statements for the last month (two months for Home Equity) by fax (315-672-9282) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Documentation may be sent as jpeg or PDF format.